RailsWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilbara Railways website change.

Go down

Pilbara Railways website change. Empty Re: Pilbara Railways website change.

Post  Toad Montgomery Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Toad Montgomery wrote:G'day,
As the owner of the Pilbara Railway Pages website: www.railways.pilbara.net.au I'm just letting you all know that this site will be closing down very soon as the account is overdue and I've informed the ISP I no longer wish to renew it.

The good news is a new site, with the same content will be up and running shortly at:
www.pilbararailways.com.au.

I'll inform you all through here when the new site is operational.

My personal email will be staying the same, but a new one will start up for the new site.

From the Pilbara,

The new site Pilbara Railways is up and operational.
It has a 10 gigabyte limit, so I might get around to uploading all my older images back online as well as bringing the Toad on Tour fotopics site under it also. It will allow for video in the future as well.
There may be the odd dead link, if you do find any you can either post here, or email me:
toad at pilbararailways.com.au

Cheers from the Pilbara,
Toad Montgomery.
Toad Montgomery
Toad Montgomery

http://www.pilbararailways.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Pilbara Railways website change. Empty Pilbara Railways website change.

Post  Toad Montgomery Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm

G'day,
As the owner of the Pilbara Railway Pages website: www.railways.pilbara.net.au I'm just letting you all know that this site will be closing down very soon as the account is overdue and I've informed the ISP I no longer wish to renew it.

The good news is a new site, with the same content will be up and running shortly at:
www.pilbararailways.com.au.

I'll inform you all through here when the new site is operational.

My personal email will be staying the same, but a new one will start up for the new site.

From the Pilbara,
Toad Montgomery
Toad Montgomery

http://www.pilbararailways.com.au/

Back to top Go down